Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 (but I'm changing it to 3) people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.
- I wish the NYC resto scene moved to Columbus, Ohio so I could live near my folks and BBQ on the weekends in my yard with animals and grass and space.
- My chef logs into this blog account to fix all my errors. He knows better than to tell me about them, he just sneaks in and does it while he's at work. Don't tell Jean-Georges.
- I don't have a large circle of friends and I like it that way. Please don't suggest that I "network" or "enlarge my social circle". I just don't need that.
- I obsessively search through Craigslist at least 3 times a week. For what, I don't really know yet.
- One of my most amazing accomplishments is this blog.
- I was extremely bitter when I wasn't in the Desperate Chefs' Wives photo shoot in Page Six Magazine. At the time I had to remain anonymous; instead of wearing a gown with my hair and make up done, posing with some amazing chef's wives, I got a generic shadow outline. Maybe there will be another magazine that wants to do another article and I can include all my new chef wife friends. Oh, how about this idea: The wives of Jean Georges's Chefs? Yes!
- I drove across this stunning country of ours from California to New York with Erik when I was 20. We hardly had any money, only a car full of possessions each, and a lot of naive dreams that actually turned out to be not-so-naive. When we arrived in Harrison, NY it was creepy and dark and stormy and I cried all night. I can't believe I stayed. Who was that girl?
- I dance every single day.
- I love babies a lot more than I allow people to know. I just don't want everyone asking when I'm going to get prego. I think being (getting) prego is a really intimate experience and no one needs to know until after the fact. I'd love to start in a year, (or two-I have to put that because of Erik) but I'd also really love to adopt or at the very least become a foster parent. My aunt and uncle have four sons of their own and on top of that they have been the foster parent to some wonderful, lovable children. I just think the world of them.
- It was difficult for me to write this list, more so than I thought it would be.
1.Nurse Rosen because she's wicked cool, LA style.
2. Go Erin Go! because she's a running wife.
3. Eat Me because she takes great pictures.
Honorary Tag: Jean Georges. I can guarantee that he won't do it, but hey-it's worth a shot. Not really.
-Hilary-Don't forget I'm on the radio tomorrow! (see previous post)